Birthday Invites For Three Year Old Boys My 12 Year Old Daughter Is A Nightmare...?

My 12 year old daughter is a nightmare...? - birthday invites for three year old boys

She has Asperger's syndrome, which I understand, but his life is so terrible that I to pack my bags and go with my child if I do not feel so bad.
His real father left me when I three years because I did not meet with his behavior will be. Now speaks my husband, who accompanied me during the past seven years to leave ", only to come out again too." We have another child, a son of six years and I am very careful to treat both equally, but the truth has a tendency to give my child, answers, she has been trained very well.
I will admit it in the back, but I have to, it's really terrible and I have nothing seemed to help. I encourage you to invite friends and communicate around the parts, but nobody wants to be friends wior because they are mean and rude. They say all kinds of lies about me strange people outside the house, to the point where social services visited me (and they were surprised) by his lies. He said they do not eat, I have never played in a school, never celebrated her birthday, I've beaten them and I in bed all day, all totally lied. We drive (I have two part-time jobs and I'm studying for my Master's degree), but we give what we can. She asked to go on holiday abroad last year and spent every last penny of savings for her to be happy, and when we returned and asked if she wanted, she said: "My friends are going on vacation twice a year.
I'm sure he does not seek attention, such as speciese for all this time I was alone with him, give valuable time and penalties and loss of privileges seem to have no effect. He threatened to beat me. It seems to only care nothing about anyone or anything. It reached the point where I want to contact the authorities for help ... I am so desperate for the answer. Help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment