Wet Cm Before Period Cramps Anyone Have Creamy Lotion-Like Mucus Before EXPECTED Period? (TTC)?

Anyone have Creamy Lotion-Like Mucus before EXPECTED period? (TTC)? - wet cm before period cramps

Well, what we are trying to conceive. My AF for Friday 10/9/09. Lotion-CM were like this morning, I'm usually so dry just curious whether it is a good sign? I also noticed on the tubercles of Montgomery on Monday evening in both breasts ((about 5 shots in the right nipple 3 to the left) and treatment of nausea, extreme tiredness during the day and I am a housewife, Sleep II, when my day 2 days lol i) is not hard to admit, acne-like bumps on the chin, mood swings, sore nipples (breasts are heavy, but the nipples are sensitive to the touch) and AF like cramps On & Off the 5 days which is unusual for I have a week in advance. I ovulate on 9 / 25 and had sex during the week, Monday - Friday, showed a decline in the coming weeks and CM 10 / 2 I started to feel cramps in the lower (Perhaps the implant?). The sex drive was increased earlier this week, but not CM. Today was the first day of the CM in a few days. Ideas? I am always, and I think 95% of time to dry or very slightly damp before my time is what I can tell my time on the road, but Today, I was very humid.

Oh, I have a HPT - the Digital Light Blue this morning and it was negative, but I'm not up on Friday so that he may be too early? I do not want to waste money on a blood test until he at least a week after the deadline.

3 comments:

amy g said...

It seems that you are pregnant, run a test in a week from now. I hope you have a good chance of BFP and baby powder

4/21/201... said...

If you are not due until Friday, then take on a Sunday morning and Monday morning with the first urine of the day. Because the hormone is very focused, and you should get a good result! GOOD LUCK !!!!!

Having baby girl in 2 days!!! said...

Normally this type of discharge is a sign of ovulation, and many women so well before time. Good luck.

Post a Comment