Phentermine What Is The Difference Between These 2 Phentermine Pills?

What is the difference between these 2 phentermine pills? - phentermine

Ok, I recently went to a doctor to prescribe me some Xanax tablets and 37.5 mg when I got home I realized that I was a little different than what I had previously read, but both on the bottle Phentermine 37.5. I looked at the pills and says: K25 has formed 37.5 pill Phentermine hydrochloride. Further readings Pills Phentermine 37.5 HCI and MP273 printers. These two drugs?

2 comments:

☮Mεlαniε... said...

It's just different brands. If he says phentermine 37.5, then the dose. I would not worry, sometimes cause several brands and we will give everything they have. They are white with small blue dots? If so, you're right. I have to take. However, increased blood pressure, and if you ever stop and take a normal diet, still win, so be careful.

Heather said...

They themselves are the same. Hydrochloride hydrochloride is short, and both have the same amount. If you are really worried then call your doctor and he / she needs to address their concerns.

Post a Comment