Scalp Dry Patches What Are Some Good Products To Use To Fight Against Severe Dandruff, Dry Hair And Dry Scalp?

What are some good products to use to fight against severe dandruff, dry hair and dry scalp? - scalp dry patches

Over the past 2 years I've been struggling with a dry spots on my scalp, hair breakage and split ends. It started shortly after my aesthetic has begun with a product called "Pressing Comb In The Jar" in my hair without my knowledge. She said she was after using this product in your hair. At first I was not crazy. This product seems to work for 1 week. My hair was straight, manageable and almost seemed to be a constant.
But after a month my hair began to break, and I began to have a problem with split ends. I do not write this new product he has been with my beautician. During the months she began to patch dry scalp, dandruff severity. I must constantly my scalp with oil more frequently than usual. Another beautician told me that "pressing comb in a glass of" not good for the hair. What can I do to break a few of the residents of hair, split and fall. It can also cause problems with the scalp.
What can I use to help recover my scalp and hair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment