Crystal Havaianas Any Of U Wear Havaianas Flip Flops Studded With Swarovski Crystals? Should I Get A Pair?

Any of u wear Havaianas flip flops studded with Swarovski crystals? should i get a pair? - crystal havaianas

As the questions from this website if ur as it looks

http://www.sugartoes.com/sweettreats.htm

How did u find ur flip-flops? Crystals are still falling?

You can use it as a "flip-flop? Coz I'm a guy. The thought of becoming a. The have been here at home coz I live on a tropical climate all year round.

1 comments:

sharaont said...

I propose nothing to do with bling or sandals. I had a few before from some of the crystals on my slippers and every one of them came easy. I have these shoes from Aldo, as he is 3 months and things were diamonds and the first day I wore.

Post a Comment