Doughnut Dog Bed Dog Keeps Eating Our Food When We're Not Looking?

Dog keeps eating our food when we're not looking? - doughnut dog bed

Hello everyone, I have a staffy of 3 years and is a great dog. But have been bad lately, three times last week, my mother ate sandwiches, the sandwich in the morning, my father and donuts especially when they are not. I know they are a kind of mistakes the food there, leave them unattended in front of a dog, but we have learned not to do. Help someone out there who are tackling this problem?

2 comments:

millypeed my choccie Lab said...

Do not leave food, you can do it is like when you say candy from a child and not eat too much temptation.

Launi If you SAY it, OWN it! said...

What do not teach? Therein lies the problem.

Obviously they do not understand what you are trying to teach, the more or training needs.

The best way to make a dog food alone to teach, is a framework to create the meal.

It takes time to understand them. He taught me most of my dogs, put a plate of food on the floor and taught the "Stop", a language little and talk a lot about the body.

And it helps put food where the dog has easy access.

Post a Comment