Is Herniated Disk Related To Prostatitis Alternatives For Herniated Disk Surgery?

Alternatives for herniated disk surgery? - is herniated disk related to prostatitis

I have a herniated disc in my lower back and I wanted nothing to alternateives Surgery

I had one years of chiropractic proceduresand one months of physical therapy

I can not do injections of cortisone or something with it, because I participated in one of the kicboxing and I am against my contract!

So, if anything, is left to them PLEASE !!!!! TELL

2 comments:

research... said...

There are other conservative options for a herniated disc. VAX-D are not intended to be used in the herniated disc. It is actually illegal to use for this purpose. VAX-D is designed for bulging discs ... not by the herniated disc. It is a desktop device that traction would theoretically return to a domed disc at. Once that is already broken, and a break, your only option is surgical removal of part, which is distributed from the disk.

sokokl said...

Another option for a herniated disc is a so-called Vax-D. E-mail or IM me on the spot and you will receive a link on this topic.

Post a Comment