Kids Vests Bulletproof Vests For Kids.?

Bulletproof vests for kids.? - kids vests

I am sick and tired of seeing innocent children, you have stray bullets hit.

Why not an American studio contract in China for the manufacture of Kevlar armor for American children. Maybe even Kevlar liner for baseball caps.

Yes ... If a child was hit by a stray bullet, their bodies were thrown into the air by the kinetic energy, but at least will not die.

We must protect our children.

The neo-conservatives and anti-gun Republicans ***** crazy penis envy occurs only guns on our streets to keep at all. Certainly not do for us.

2 comments:

dslcobra said...

Yes, neo-cons really suck. And the NRA is not helping either.

bostonba... said...

I think it's an excellent idea. Maybe I can be a series of bullets. When I leave I do Pocher fear and people with problems and crazy things horribble children to shoot her too.

Post a Comment